The procedure of funds transfer from one trading account of the Client to another is maximally simple and handy. The Company guarantees to each real account holder prompt funds transfer with the observation of conditions below:
- during funds transfer the requirements for minimal transfer (withdrawal) amount and the initial deposit amount (depending on the account type) should be observed;
- funds transfer is impossible with opened positions (but it is allowed to have non-activated pending orders).
To transfer funds from one trading account to another you should:
- enter the Client-Service System using your personal access parameters;
- choose "Transfer Funds" from the list of operations suggested;
- choose the account to transfer the funds from, indicate the amount of money that you want to transfer, and the access password to the source account, choose trading account to transfer the funds to;
- after pressing "Continue" your request will be sent to the Finance Department of the Company for execution.
Funds transfer from one account to another is possible only within one profile of the Client-Service System and on condition that both accounts were opened within the same payment scheme.
If both accounts were opened in documentary form the Client should send the signed and filled "Order for funds' transfer" and "Record of the processed transactions" to Company's postal address.